CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
2nd Floor - Office 201
On behalf of our clients, we are seeking to recruit a Burger Cook to join their team in Limassol. Our clients are Burger Franchise. The ideal candidate must speak Greek and English.
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Cook and package batches of food, such as hamburgers and fried chicken, which are prepared to order or kept warm until sold.
- Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
- Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles.
- Pre-cook items such as bacon, in order to prepare them for later use.
- Prepare and serve beverages such as coffee and fountain drinks.
- Read food order slips or receive verbal instructions as to food required by patron and prepare and cook food according to instructions.
- Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
- Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
- Clean, stock, and restock workstations and display cases.
- Order and take delivery of supplies.
- following recipe.
- Schedule activities and equipment use with managers, using information about daily menus to help coordinate cooking times.
- Serve orders to customers at windows, counters, or tables.
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted