CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
If you want to be part of a growing company that specialises in auctions then this is the perfect opportunity. Based in Nicosia, with offices abroad, they seek to employ a sales administrator for their growing team. Due to the fact that they are technologically advanced, the ideal candidate will have top IT skills, fluency in English and experience in the real estate industry.
- Provide general sales administrative support to the business
- Manage data entry onto the Customer Relationship Management System (“CRM”)
- Sales coordination support
- Oversee sales catalogue requirements
- Assist with requesting missing information/documentation from clients where appropriate
- Support with general communication with clients, solicitors, joint agents and interested parties
- Provide sales support to surveyors.
- Assisting the Surveyors with starting their CRM drafts including setting up property files and initial correspondences with vendors, solicitors & joint agents
- Manage viewing schedule, facilitating logistics and requirements with internal staff and external suppliers
- Manage and coordinate with external viewing suppliers, ensuring set KPI’s and SLA’s are met
- Arrange in conjunction with the Surveyors and suppliers which properties require signs and have coordinates ready
- Manage vendors, client’s solicitors & joint agents to ensure that aspects of the sales process are upheld E.g. contacts relating to any outstanding information, viewing information i.e. keys, tenant details
- Liaise with all the lead surveyors and confirm what board requirements are needed on their own properties and entering this information onto the database.
- Ensure all viewings that were pre-arranged prior to print are advertised on the website
- Maintain a list of interested parties that call and request access to a property that has not yet been organised
- Email the surveyor once the viewing time has been confirmed
- Support the surveyors preparing and distributing tenant letters
- Coordinate and provide feedback from the viewing agents with viewing sheets and details must be obtained
- Deal with and inform the surveyor of any issues that may arise during the course of the viewings throughout the marketing period
- Manage distribution of catalogues to clients, solicitors and all interested parties that have made contact when in a hard copy form
- Extract ALL the proof details from the system and collate
- Manage general auction queries.
- Assistance with results reports for respective departments and surveyors
- Dealing with any general post auction queries.
- General communication with clients, solicitors, joint agents and interested parties for ad hoc enquiries
- Provide other sales administration duties where required
- Support management of IT sales platform pre, during and post-auction campaign including and not restricted to property details including reserve prices; registrations; approving bidders through the management of KYC/AML checking process; re-opening lots post auction.
- Fluency in English
- Experience in a real estate company would be ideal
- Highly computer literate
- Experience in administration and liaison with third parties
- Effective multi-tasker
- Deadline driven