CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
Nicosia CY 1060
A licensed investment firm regulated by CySEC and the FSB in South Africa are currently looking for Spanish/German/Italian/English Customer Support Representatives to join their office in Nicosia. The company offers premium trading experiences to clients across Europe and the rest of the world and is part of a large group of international companies. This is a great opportunity for someone with good customer service skills to join a global company and develop their career. Morning and afternoon shifts are involve d with full training provided.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate with clients via phone, email and online chat ensuring they receive the highest level of service and support
- Assist clients with enquiries on technical, on boarding and other matters and following up as necessary, ensuring the highest levels of client satisfaction
- Always provide accurate, valid and complete information to clients in a timely and professional manner
- Maintain detailed knowledge of products, trading platforms and terms and conditions of trading
- Receive, handle and escalate client complaints as appropriate
- Work effectively and professionally with internal teams for examining enquiries and providing solutions to customer issues
- Keep the CRM system up to date with records of interactions and communication with customers
- Provide Management with feedback on prospective and actual client expectations and with ideas for the further growth of the business
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct and the standards set for all client communications
- University Degree or College Diploma in a relevant field
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport especially through telephone communication
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in reading, writing and speaking in any one of the following languages: German, Spanish, Italian
- Enthusiastic, trustworthy, self- motivated with a ‘selling’ mindset
- Target-oriented, competitive and success-driven
- Team player
- Very good organisational skills with an ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literacy and ability to work simultaneously with a variety of systems
- Medical Insurance
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to George Kimonos at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.