CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
· Deals directly with clients through phone, email and/or live chat
· Obtains and evaluates all relevant information to handle inquiries correctly
· Responds promptly to customer inquiries, handling and resolving them accordingly
· Records details of all inquiries, comments and complaints
· Communicates and coordinates issues with other departments
· Directs requests and unresolved issues to the designated person/department
· Assists new clients with the account opening process
· Provides client with relevant information regarding the website, promotions and products
· Communicates with precise and correct information at all times
· Informs clients via their account of any changes that concern them
· Is an ambassador for the company and provide high level service through the necessary channels
- University/College Degree
- Fluency in English and an additional language
- I.T. Proficient
- Minimum 2 years experience in Customer Support or HORECA roles
- Able to work shifts across 24/5 rota
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
A very competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered to all successful candidates including 13th salary and medical insurance from day one, in addition to the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work environment where you will be given the tools and guidance to reach your full potential.
Applications must be made through our careers webpage: www.hfeu.com/careers
All applications will be treated as confidential.