CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and highly respected provider of Corporate & Fiduciary Services company with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and highly capable Client Accountant to join their expanding team of professionals.
- Daily bookkeeping of income, expenses, receipts and payments.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Accounting duties for both Local and International clients.
- Issue of customer invoices.
- Assist with posting of bank payments on the system.
- Contact clients or suppliers when required.
- Spreadsheet analysis.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Relevant academic qualification of LCCI higher, Accounting degree, CAT qualification, or part / qualified ACCA / ACA.
- 2+ years relevant experience from a professional services firm, such as Corporate/Fiduciary Service and/or Accounting/Audit.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Energetic and willing to learn.
- Good team player.