CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
We are looking for passionate and ambitious professionals to join our team!
If you relish the chance to mature and develop as a professional and rise to the top of your chosen career path, then EuropeFX offers the right blend of challenge and reward. Develop your skills and surpass your financial expectations in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry.
- Native/Fluent English
- Proficient English Speaker
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as, work independently
- BA degree (or AP) in any of the following: education, marketing, financial services or economics
- Experience in sales, preferably in the field of FOREX
- Prior experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of MT4 platform
- IT literate preferably Microsoft Office
- Industry Experience, i.e. retention and/or sales
- Knowledge of the financial markets
Additional Benefits & Perks
• Opportunity for self-development and career advancement
• Salary increments
• Rewards based on overall performance
• Future – growth oriented organization
• Commitment to equal opportunities and long-term collaboration
• Working within a multicultural, friendly and highly motivating environment
• Team-building activities
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to HR@europefx.com with the current name of the position into the subject
All CVs will be treated in strict confidence. Due to the high volume of applications, only selected candidates will be responded to.
We would like to continue informing you of potentially suitable job vacancies that match your skills and experience that become available via phone, email and/or SMS. If however, you do not wish to receive any contact from us moving forward and wish to have your personal details removed from our records, please send an email to email@example.com within a month, requesting that your details are deleted.
If you are happy to continue receiving updates from us continue with our collaboration you do not need to take any further action on this email.