CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
The person to be appointed will be part of the firm’s accounting team in Nicosia.
Key duties shall include:
· Maintaining books of account on behalf of clients
· Preparing reconciliation statements and computing VAT returns
· Preparing monthly management accounts, including cash flow, income statements and balance sheets
· Preparing financial statements and appropriate accounting files for audit
· Minimum of three years accounting experience
· LCCI qualifications or relevant bookkeeping qualification
· Basic knowledge of IFRS principles
· Excellent knowledge of English language
· Excellent organizational skills and accuracy
· Sound knowledge of an accounting software
· Sound knowledge of Microsoft ‘Word’ and ‘Excel’
· Experience with bookkeeping for international clients