CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
GRS is seeking to recruit a motivated Operations Officer for an established Hotel to be based in Paphos. The successful candidate will have minimum 5 years’ experience as F&B or Operations officer within the Hospitality industry and be fluent in both Greek and English. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing company with opportunity for self-development. If you are looking to develop your career and have the necessary qualifications for this position, please send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organise and coordinate Events
- Manage and supervise all Hotel Operations
- Monitor and supervise F&B department
- Cover the Managing director when needed
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as F&B or Operations officer within the Hospitality industry
- Degree in Hospitality Management or Business Administration or in a related field
- Fluent in Greek & English, both vebal and written
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Stella Stavrou - Neokli at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone
+357 25 342 720 quoting the above reference number.