CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Has anyone ever told you that you are outstanding at what you do? We are looking to hire a Logistics Officer who can lead our client's new activity to import furniture to Cyprus. We want you to bring your unique set of skills and experience to a special place where you can reach your true potential.
- Analysis of the furniture market. Complex comparison of the cooperation conditions (price, quality, period, reliable delivery, payment, and delivery terms).
- Calculation of all logistics costs, taxes and duties, the delivery orders
- Preparation of the commercial suggestions to the clients
- The signing of the agreements with the factories
- Planning of the time table for the delivery of the orders
- Placement of orders for the suppliers' factories. Occassionally visit the supplier's factory if necessary
- Conduct QC quality control upon delivery. QC report design. Handle reclamations and damaged goods.
- Interaction with drivers, transport companies for the delivery of the shipments.
- Handling of the primary documentation, contracts, certificates, acts of reconciliation, control the settlement of the bills.
- Review of the new collections and preparation of the furniture catalogs.
- Consult the clients with regard to sales of the furniture.
- Preparation of the interior plans and visual aids for the clients.
- Consultations with the architects' office
- Preparation of instructions for joinery installations.
- Previous experience in Logistics and Coordination
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to calculate delivery charges and rates
- Fluent in Russian and English
- Strong time management and organizational skills