CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of our client, an established law firm based in nicosia, we are looking for Corporate Administrators to join their team. The right candidate will have previous experience in a similar industry along with fluency in the greek, russian and english languages.
- Preparation of applications to the Cyprus Registrar of Companies on behalf of Clients.
- Perusal, review of various corporate agreements and arranging for execution by the Heads of Companies.
- Preparation, review and execution of various secretarial services / documents of the Companies including minutes, resolutions, instruments of transfer, share certificates, incumbency certificates as well as Specific Powers of Attorney, etc.
- Preparation and execution of bank application forms when necessary and communication with all banks whether in Cyprus or abroad.
- Preparation, perusal, review, and execution of payment orders.
- Any other duties as required.
- 3-5 years of relevant previous experience gained within the corporate of either a fiduciary services provider or a law firm is essential.
- Proficient in Greek / Russian and English (written & spoken)
- Excellent knowledge of how the Cyprus Registrar of Companies works
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of Compliance / AML procedures required to maintain Cyprus Registered Structures compliant.
- Ability to work independently.
- Prior experience with the opening and maintenance of local and international bank accounts on behalf of clients.
- Working Monday – Friday 9.00am – 6.00pm with 1 hour for lunch