CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Corporate & Fiduciary Services to International clients, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and suitably well-qualified Senior Client Accountant to join their existing team of professionals based in Nicosia.
- Manage a portfolio of mainly international clients.
- Respond to client requests timely and effectively.
- Process accounting ledger transactions.
- Perform reconciliations of control accounts, including all bank, debtor and creditor accounts.
- Prepare all necessary reports and analysis within agreed deadlines.
- Preparation and submission of VAT and VIES forms.
- 2+ years’ experience within a similar position is essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Professional qualification/ part-qualification, such as ACA/ACCA/CPA is desirable.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use Excel efficiently to achieve objectives.
- Able to prioritize, work to deadlines and oversee a multitude of tasks.
- Self-starter and able to work on own initiative.
- Exceptional team player.
- Proactive, professional, customer service oriented, with good organizational skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Greek language.