CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our Client is a CySEC regulated investment firm and was established in the year 2012, which prides itself on its diversity, as well as its corporate culture. The company aligns their goals with that of their clients and invest a lot of time in understanding every individual client. They have developed their reputation on honesty and sincerity.
They are looking for a Dealer to join their team and add more value to it.
- To service clients with regards to their trading needs: Quote prices, provide market information, change S/L and T/P accept limit orders
- To update market information on the trading Platform (Update the Financial Calendar, Forex Outlook etc.)
- To monitor the quality of the company rates by comparing/benchmarking against those of other providers
- To open and close the dealing room at specified hours
- To assist clients with queries regarding trading
- To assist clients with manual deposits
- Internal services: To provide market information to sales and other colleagues during the morning outlook
- BSc degree in Finance/Economics or any other relevant field (related experience could overcome the need for this)
- Fluency in English
- At least 2 years’ experience in a financial organization
- Financial markets background will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Internet capabilities
- (09:00-18:00) Monday to Friday, Role of Trust which may include overtime/weekends as part of the job
- On call as and when required