CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Junior Compliance Officer
We are looking for a passionate and self- motivated professional to join our expanding team
- Performing reviews in accordance with the group compliance risk assessment and monitoring program to assess the group’s compliance with its legal and regulatory obligations
- Providing support to members of the compliance team in order to fulfil the group’s reporting obligations
- Assisting the back office team with compliance related enquiries
- Liaising with business partners as applicable
- Keeping up to date and following up with national and EU legal/regulatory developments
- Follow CySEC’s circulars and assist in updating Standards of Conduct to ensure continuing relevance and provide guidance to employees
- Performing any other compliance-related tasks that may be assigned
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree in business, economics, finance, marketing, law, or any other related field
- Experience in a similar position within an investment firm would be considered an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; Greek will be considered an advantage
- Holder of CySEC's Advanced certificate
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the selected candidate depending on qualifications and experience.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘’Junior Compliance Officer’’ in subject line.
All applications will be dealt with strict confidentiality.